There's Only One LOOP-LOC.
Here Are 14 Reasons Why:
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
- LOOP-LOC is so durable, it's backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
- LOOP-LOC is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
- LOOP-LOC blends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional Designer Colors.
- LOOP-LOC's patented CABLE-LOC™, GAPGUARD® and SECURE-A-GAP® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover's edge.
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
Here is a link to LOOP-LOC's web site http://www.looploc.com/pool-safety-covers-ultra-loc-2.cfm
Call Sac Pool Pros for a free at home estimate (916) 722-7665